Dual passive LPG using handmade vactrols made of carefully selected parts.
– Vactrols are installed in sockets so it’s easy experiment with other vactrol types or even diy your own.
– Fall trimmer controls the vactrol response curve as well as the volume, from the natural long vactrol response time to very short decay.
– Works best with short triggers to make it sound snappy.
– LED monitors the cv in socket signal.
– Top input and cv in sockets are normalized to the bottom LPG section.
– Insert cv from lfo, adsr, sequencers etc. into cv in sockets to use it as a vca.
– Muted output when no cv in signal present.
– No power consommation.
Width: 2hp / Weight: 26gr / Depth: 25mm
On modular grid:
How to replace the vactrol?
Follow this image below for LPG V5.
If you have an older version email us with a picture of your vactrol installed to make sure it is ok before using it.